cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Configuration is not called in End to end processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on scenario Proxy to File. From the source side, they are sending the target file name in the proxy. So for that we are implementing the dynamic configuration.When the proxy is triggered from ECC, the dynamic conf is not called. I am not able to see the Dynamic configuration in SXMB_MONI. But when i send the same payload through RWB, i m able to see the Dynamic conf in SXMB_MIONI and the target file is getting generated.

Please suggest the solution for this.

Thanks,

Soumya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Add some log statements in the PI Message Mapping Dynamic config function and check in Moni....by executing using Proxy as well as RWB....

you can trace out whethr the dynamic config is called or not..if called till what step it has got called...

HTH

Rajesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya,

You cannot see the dynamic config there becuase proxies uses integration engine. So probably that is why you are unable to see. You can only see the dynamic config on the AE adapters. Hope this makes sense.

Regards,

---Satish

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Take the input payload and debug it? You can ask abaper to do it.

Regards

Pothana

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

strange, never had this kind of issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I feel the dynamic configuration should be accessed at the runtime and not generated. We have had similar scenarios where we built the file name at runtime accessing the payload.

Try using the below UDF for a dummy field on target side and the field carrying file name on source side..

public String setDynamicFileName(String Key, String Value, Container container)throws StreamTransformationException{

DynamicConfiguration conf = (DynamicConfiguration) container
    .getTransformationParameters()
    .get(StreamTransformationConstants.DYNAMIC_CONFIGURATION);

DynamicConfigurationKey key = DynamicConfigurationKey.create(
    u201Chttp://sap.com/xi/XI/System/Fileu201D,
    u201CFileNameu201D);

conf.put(key,value);
return("");

}

This should work as long as you are passing a value in source field.

Thanks

Amit