cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

material grouping for discount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My client planning for material group discount-They have provided few materils for configuring the same

for eg.

category(A) category(B) Category(c)

5 products 10 Products 10 products

when there is a combination of ABC in the sales order.it should provide 10 % discount.

Please help for configuring the same .

Thanks In Advance

CNRNAIR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
category(A) category(B) Category(c)
5 products 10 Products 10 products

Do you mean to say that the quantities should be 5 + 10 + 10 for Category A, B & C respectively ?? In standard, you can arrive a pricing based on Material Pricing Group but not on quantity. You have to go for suitable user exit. If the quantity is going to fluctuate quite frequently, then as already suggested, develop a zee table where user should maintain the required quantity category wise.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your time

The discount has to work when there is a combination of abc in the sales order irrespective of the quantity.It can be A(1)B(1)c(2).

Like wise in future Client is planning for discount for Similar combination (for eg-Abc+d) in the sales order ,once the current requirment is sucessful.

As hegal suggested the routine senario also I proposed.But they are saying if they plan for some other material or different combination in future , every time they cannot wait for the routine to be created or add materials in the programme level.

Can we take the acess sequence from a z table,where I Can write material-1+ material-2+material -3 in . So in the condition record I can give the materials accordingly.Please help me for the Possibility of this also,if it works

Regards

CNRNAIR

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
irrespective of the quantity

Then no problem. As I already said, you can make use of the field KONDM in material master and maintain pricing condition for which, for your access sequence, you can have tables like 029, 030 etc.

You can create new pricing group in IMG SD > Basic Functions > Pricing > Maintain Price-Relevant Master Data Fields

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear CNRNAIR,

I do not know whether this can be achieved using the GROUP CONDITION TYPE.

Alternatively, you can create a Z table with 3 or more category fields.

You can give a tcode for the maintanance view of this table so that users can add the new material codes under the respective category

In your pricing procedure, against your discount condition type (better to keep it as a header condition type as 10% is the total discount for the document) , write a requirement routine in such a way that

if the values (SAY for line item 10, 30, 40) filled in screen field VBAP-MATNR is in the ZTABLE, then only trigger the condition value 10%.

Please wait for more expert opinion on your requirement.

Else go with the pricing routine.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles.