cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LX23 stock comparision not functioning

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I found inconsistancy in MM & WM stock .To check the same in LX23 ,system is showing list contain no data. Do I need to activate it ? In spite of major stock differenc in MM & WM why system is showing this message.Pls guide me on this.

Your response would be highly appriciated.

Regds

praful

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christian_rosa
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Praful,

If the storage location involved is HU managed then LX23 will not work but HUDIFF transaction (you may not use it to fix the discrepancy here though). However if that is not the then in case the discrepancy between MM and WM should be displayed in LX23.

Let me know further,

Best Regards,

Christian

0 Kudos

Hi Cristian,

Many thanks for your update.

My Sloc not HU managed & SU managed & there is huge inconstitancy in MM & WM stock. But why system not showing that stock in LX23? Pls. update on this..

Regds

Praful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praful,

LX23 should list the stock inconsistencies for WM/IM and WM/IM/HUM storage locations. However, the inconsistencies can only be corrected using transaction if HU management is not used. If there are stock discrepancies, you need to enter the plant & storage location or plant & warehouse number and the inconsistencies should be fully listed. If this is not happening, you should open an SAP message for more details analysis.

Regards,

Sinéad Curran