cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAN_IN failing in SNC 7.01 for ROEMPROACT report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm working on SNI scenario. Created IDOC in ECC with report ROEMPROACT. And trying to transfer sub-contracting inventory but the message ProductActivityNotification_In failing giving error ABAP>APPLICATION ERROR in SNC 7.01.

Please help out...

-$andeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you check note 1696005?

Cheers,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

What EHP level of ECC 6.0 are you on? As per one of the responses from SAP, we were told that ROEMPROACT is not supported as of EHP 2. So if you are on EHP 2 and above then you should not use ROEMPROACT, instead use the new reports ROEMPROACT2.

However, when we faced this issue some time back, we noticed that one of the segments is populated differently by ROEMPROACT than what is expected.

You may generate template data from SPROXY for PAN_IN and compare it with the xml that has failed. I think the SchemeID Interna ID segment is not as expected so you get the applictaion error.

Let me know what you find and I would suggest you use ROEMPROACT2 which has enhanced functionalities as well.

Thanks,

KD

0 Kudos

As per your suggestion, worked with ROEMPROACT2 by xml message transmission as in the below thread but the message is failing in SNC 7.01. ( )

Erro Message is 'SenderParty is invalid'.

Maintained /SCMB/PRT_PARTNER - Maintain Partner-Dependent Partner Data in SNC as well. But still the same error.

With Regards,

$andeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep

Can you please let me know how did you resolve issue :Error Message is 'SenderParty is invalid'.

regds

shailesh    

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please give more details on the error in the SXI_MONITOR TRANSACTION for this xml

The trace file and Error description

Regards

vinod

0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

here is the error.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Inbound Proxy

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="ABAP">APPLICATION_ERROR</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="http://sap.com/xi/SAPGlobal20/Global">ProductActivityNotificationFault</SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage>

<SAP:Stack>Application has thrown an exception</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Thanks in Advance - $andeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep

There should be more content along with this application error, this is just index...

Please provide entire error description.

Go to transaction. sxi_monitor

one click on your xml flag icon, it should open error in new pop up window.

How does the flag look like, red? green?

Then double click the same xml get inside, copy paste the data available in first window

then trace file is available under left hand side, double click it...it will be open in second window(below first window) copy paste the same.

Regards

Vinod