cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replicate service master data without material master data replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to replicate service master data from the ECC back-end however i'm not succesfull. I do not get any errors however.

As I do not want material master data to be replicated and therefore do not import the MATERIAL_MASTER object no R3PRODSTYP is being created. I therefore manually configured the R3PRODSTYP hierarchy via COMM_HIERARCHY and set application assignment: product and type service.

Now I'm expecting object DNL_CUST_SRVMAS to import the back-ends subtypes and create category _SRV underneath my manually created R3PRODSTYP hierarchy but when executing it doesn't do this. It completes succesfully but it doesn't import any subtypes nor does it create the category _SRV.

Am I missing something in the product hierarchy set-up? Does anybody else have experience importing service master data without material master data replication: Is this possible?

Inputs are greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Tim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Update:

Instead of my above implications that object MATERIAL should create R3PRODSTYPE hierarchy object DNL_CUST_PROD1 should automatically create hierararchy R3PRODSTYPE but it doesn't do this.

This might be due to some setting that I do not know of since material and services where out of scope initially. I've looked at every middleware setting and all seems correctly configured and operating. I also find it strange that every object i load via R3AS is almost immediatly succesfull, I can't even monitor and it's already status 'done'.

Again, any inputs are greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Tim