cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform Line Item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai All,

I need a help on SMF development,i have to print each line item of the SMF table in a each individual page, ie., 10 pages of SMF for displaying 10 rows of line item from the table. how do i achieve it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav,

All you need to is. just insert a command node at the end of "Main Area" of the table you are looping. In the command node just assign next page as same page no.

Hope this will help you to close this thread.

BR,

Vinit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav,

Use can use Event on Sort End option of Table .

In there you need to give on which field you what the event to be triggered and what to do when that event triggers.

Field you can give it as serial number or storage type or etc..

Under the event check(tick) 'Go to New Page' and give the page name.

Regards,

Dep

Former Member
0 Kudos

To display Footer in all pages, Double click footer and check "At page Break" option.

May I know where have you placed the template.

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ SHANLY :- dear frriend the template is placed next to the table in the SMF,below the table it is .

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Shanly:- dear friend this is my requirement , i have a packing list development, in it i have 10 rows of table data, at first i should display the 10 line items in the SMF, and followed by that i should display each of those line items in separate pages of a SMF. So,how do i achieve this both in a single SMF development.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your main window,

1.Creata a table which displays all the 10 data.

2.Below that create another table with a command line (after the main area) to move to next page once it prints the 1st line item details.

3.Create a Second page whose main area has the table with a command in it.

4.Since you need the footer to appear in all pages,create a seperate row type in the main area.

Jshree

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jshree, am not able to get clearly points 2,3 and 4. totally u want me to create 3 tables for this process?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jshree, am not able to get clearly points 2,3 and 4. totally u want me to create 3 tables for this process?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In "Main Area" of the table add command node after the exisitng table line.

Right click Main Area -> Create -> Flow Logic -> Command .

Then Open the command node and check the "Go to new pageu201D Check box and set the first page name

as next page. No need to give any condition

It will work

Former Member
0 Kudos

it worked friend,but my footer part and the template below my table is missing ,its not displayed in each pages of the line item.i want my footer and template also to be dispayed along with the each line items.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try sap_wiz solution it will work.. create command node inside the table and mark the check box goto new page as PAGE1.

Regards,

Dhina..

koolspy_ultimate
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you are using driver program , then try to use new page in the loop.

hope it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to trigger a command in your table.And assign it to next page. Here by everytime you get a new item, the next page gets triggered,

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear friend,how do i implement t command concept ? where do i need to place t command in the TABLE ?