cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rescheduling of sales order quantiies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

Can anyone explain how rescheduling of sales order quantities can be carried out? For eg. Consider already 100 pcs of a material is allocated to sales order # 1`. Now, another sales order # 2 is created & this has high priority. Now, how do we allocate the 100 pcs (which is allocated to sales order # 1) to this sales order # 2?

Any light on the above?

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to run the transaction V_V2 for rescheduling in SD.

Please go through these link for details about rescheduling and backorder processing:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/e6/4a79ec9e0311d189b70000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/e6/4a79ec9e0311d189b70000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Hope this helps.

Regards

Madhu

Edited by: Madhu Naidu on Jul 18, 2011 11:21 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you unticked "Include Sales reqmts" in OVZ9, then when you do availabililty check for the second order, stock will get confirmed to second order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ramesh_s10
Participant
0 Kudos

Go to transaction code CO06 and give the inputs Material code, plant and checking rule as "A" and enter. Now you can able to view the orders with confirmed Qty. Now you can select the unwanted schedule and remove.

Regs

S.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi

I did NOT understand properly.Yes, I got the control,which you mentioned in OVZ9.What about the process? should we configure a new control for Av. check?

Request you to spare some time,for explaining step-by step.

Awaiting your response on the above.

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I already stated, if you checked the box, then you cannot divert the stock reserved for one sale order to another. You have to deactivate that but before doing that, check the business process as to why, it has been configured like that.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh

CO06 is for backorder processsing, NOT order rescheduling.

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As I have already mentioned, you can use V_V2 for rescheduling. Did you check the link I sent?

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot.. Mr.Naidu... I went through that link.

but, I am unable to run that tcode. It is also leading to 'backorder processing by material'.

Any idea on how to run this tcode?

Rgds

Sumanth.Gururaj