Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find GRC Applications User access logs

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know how many users have logged adn accessed each GRC application at a given point of time. Can any one assist me in determining the same?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

In GRC you doesn't have a feature that gives you active users information.

However, you can make use of the Portal monitoring functions. Below are the steps:

Use the /nwa without the irj/portal and then navigate to System administration >Monitoring > Session Monitoring

Alternatively, you can build your own tool to monitor this. Check:

/people/michael.nicholls/blog/2009/04/08/building-a-tool-to-monitor-who-is-logged-on-to-an-sap-netweaver-portal

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Raghu

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thanks for your kind reply.

Basically, let me surprise you by saying that the path you mentioned below is not available in my J2EE Server Version which is 7.0 SP24. I had already posted this problem here in below thread:

[User Session Monitoring Thread|;

The reason I need this featue is that, it seems somebody has changed the configurations of GRC CUP application and I want to know who accessed this application duirng that day and time to clearly identify the user id who accessed it.

Please help me how I can get this information.

Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

Did you check in the System/Basis Functions in Portal. If you don't see an option, the only recommendation I can make is to build a new iView with help of your portal development team to monitor.

Also, the other easiest way is to identify who all have AE Admin authorization from the UME. But, my question is do you have more administrators who change the settings very often????

There is no easy way to find out the user activity logs as in ABAP system.

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

Question 1- You can check logged in user details in the path /nwa>Monitoring>Java System Reports -->User Activites

Question 2- There is change log history option in CUP where you can find out which user ID was used to make certain changes.

Regards,

Sabita

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sabita,

Answer to Question 1: I can see it as you directed. However, this shows the top users only.

Answer to Question 2: I have checked there but could not get relevant details. I am not sure if this will help me in getting the info what I am looking for.

Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

1. It will show you all users including application users, you need to scoll through display pages.

For active users, you can check in current activites.

For CUP Configuration change log, you need to select first which changes are logged. This is done in change log configuration.

What kind of change you are looking for? There is a list of them available, you may check them. I am not aware of any other place where it is logged.

Regards,

Sabita

Answers (0)