cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to replicate PDP from backend to RFx with hier_srm temp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM expert,

Currently we are implement SRM 7.0 EhP1 with hybrid(classic & ETC). The senario as below:

PDP(created in ecc) --> SRM (sourcing cockpit) --> RFx (with hier_SRM)

When we are in sourcing cockpit i try to convert the PDP to RFx but in the select transaction drop down list do not sure any transaction type. Meanwhile the SC created in SRM can see the transaction type in the drop down list.

Do we need to do any config or use BADI control so that PDP also can do RFx in hier_SRM template.

Best regards,

Wind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Maybe I make my question to simple. How do we convert PDP(HIER_SE) to RFQ with HIER_SRM? any related BADI or config to do it?

Thanks,

Wind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Wind,

I undestood your question like this. You have created SC by transferring a hierarchy PR from ECC. Now, using "carry out sourcing" you want to convert this SC to RFx with a document type which is assigned to HIER_SRM in the customization.

Even if you have assigned HIER_SE for the shopping cart (EXTR) which gets created from backend, you can still work with RFx document type which has HIER_SRM. Did you try this?

As per the standard delivery by SAP HIER_SE has MATERIAL, OUTL at 1st level. Under OUTL you can have service, another OUTL or LIMI. HIER_SRM has more options which can accomodate HIER_SE. You can see this under SM34./SAPPSSRM/VC_HT.Define Hierarchy Templates.Define Hierarchy Templates. Hope this would clarify your doubt.

Finally you do not need to any development for this. The standard layouts will sufiice.

What exactly the error which you are getting?

Ganapathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganapathi,

Yeah i tried before. Currently, "carry out sourcing" i want to convert this SC(hier_se) to RFx with a document type which is assigned to HIER_SRM in the customization. I counldnt see anything in the list. I'm able to see the RFx with a document type which assign to HIER_SE. In SM34, all the hierarchy is the same with the define service procurement. This is weird. I'm using SRM EhP1. Izzit SRM 7 EhP1 is different with SRM 7.0?

Wind

Former Member
0 Kudos

(1) Did you apply note 1267549?

(2) Have you done the customization under SAP Supplier Relationship Management.SRM Server.Cross-Application Basic Settings.Configurable Item Numbering.Define Configurable Item Numbering Scheme.Rule Assignment for Item levels maintain entries for the document type.

Ganapathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganapathi,

SRM 7 EhP1 no longer need to apply the note that you provide. I guess have to log OSS ad. Appreciate your effort. Thanks

Wind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Wind,

SRM 7 EhP1 no longer need to apply the note that you provide.

May be you are correct. But this note is not an implemeting note. This is manual applying notes. So it may be possible that, the tables mentioned in the note which I gave are still empty.

So please check,

(1) whether the RFx process type is avaiable in SM34-/SAPPSSRM/VC_HT.Define Hierarchy Templates.Define Hierarchy Templates

(2) Have you done the customization under SAP Supplier Relationship Management.SRM Server.Cross-Application Basic Settings.Configurable Item Numbering.Define Configurable Item Numbering Scheme.Rule Assignment for Item levels maintain entries for the document type.

(3) whether you have run the report /SAPSRM/PDO_META_INVALID_CONF.

Ganapathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganapathi,

Maybe you misunderstood my question, my question is if the PDP(services with hierarchy) and my RFQ assign to hier_SRM. How do i manage to get it into RFx during sourcing cockpit. As I know PDP will be hier_SE, when i select transaction type i not able to pick the RFQ transaction type that assign to HIER_SRM. Do i miss up any config?

WIND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry. Probly I misunderstood. Please clarify which dropdown list you are talking about. Are you talking about dropdown under "Add Line" and "Add Subline"?

Anyway please check the below:

you can maintain HIER_SE for the RFx type.

Under SAP Supplier Relationship Management.SRM Server.Cross-Application Basic Settings.Configurable Item Numbering.Define Configurable Item Numbering Scheme.Rule Assignment for Item levels maintain entries for the document type. With this you can go upto 6 level.

Also you have to run the report /SAPSRM/PDO_META_INVALID_CONF as per the note which I gave.

Was this is relevant now?

Ganapathi

Edited by: Ganapathi on Jul 21, 2011 6:55 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Check whether you have assigned the RFx document type for attribute TEND_TYPE in PPOMA_BBP.

2. Check whether you have assigned a hierarchy template in SM30 . /SAPSRM/V_BOIDEN

3. Also Check note 1267549.

Ganapathi