cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR:No valuation area is assigned to plant XXXX.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody, In PM module i am creating Equipment in IE01 transaction , but when i am maintaining Maintenance Plant (5010) its throwing an error saying that as follows. but i maintained it in OX14 and OMJ7. please let me know the solution.

No valuation area is assigned to plant 5010

Message no. IS506

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Did you assign the maintenance plant to planning plant in spro settings?

if so, but still getting check assignment of your plant to company code

if still every thing is fine, then check transaction CKM9. You can reach this in SPRO-CONTROLLING--GENERAL CONTROLLING-->MULTIPLE VALUATION APPROACHES--BASIC SETTINGS--CHECK MATERIAL LEDGER SETTINGS--ACTIVATE VALUATION AREAS FRO MATERIAL LEDGER.

Regards,

Pardhu

former_member223579
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

i also had the same issue.

what i have done is,

i forgot to assign the plant to the company code.

after assigning it worked.

Thank you.

Siva-V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gafoor.

Are you able to resolve the error, I am facing the same issue while configuring PM

Former Member

Hi Gafoor/ Amol

Please assign your maint. plant in the following config path IMG >> Materials Management >> Valuation and Account Assignment >> Account Determination >> Account Determination Without Wizard >> Group Together Valuation Areas .

I had also faced the same issue and had resolved by assigning valuation area to plant by this.

See if it helps.

Manpreet

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

please check in OMJ7 whether all the plant have been assigned to the valuation area

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assigned business area to valuation area & business area to plant as well. But there is no option such that to assign valuation area directly to plant inOMJ7.

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

From the error message itself you can navigate to spro and do the settings and check

regards

thyagarajan