cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment Issue - Fair Share A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Here, we got an issue in deployment runing. Deployment method is Fair Share A.

Issue description: after location heuristic, we got that DC1 needs to deploy material A to DC2 and DC3. Distribution Quantity is 10 for DC2, and 84 for DC3, meanwhile, ATD Quantity is only 40.

After Deployment run, 10 of ATD Quantity has been deployed to DC2, but remaining 30 did not deploy to DC3.

I don't know why the remaining 30 of ATD Quantity didn't assign to DC3. As we know, As per Fair Share method, 40 of ATD Quantity will be deployed to DC2 and DC3 proportionally. in this case, DC2 will get 4 and DC3 will get 36 of ATD Quantity.

Could you please give some instructions?

Thanks & Regards,

Quanyin Su

Edited by: Quanyin Su on Jul 19, 2011 4:55 AM

Edited by: Quanyin Su on Jul 19, 2011 4:56 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Quanyin,

It looks that fair share rule probbaly is not being considered and entire quantity is going to DC2.

Please check product master settings of product A at DC3.

Easier thing will be to compare product master setting at DC2 and DC3 location product master.

Also, if TL exists from DC1 to DC3 and it is valid.

Regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Datta,

Thank you for your answer.

Could you please share me which factors will affect and make Fair Share Method un-available?

Regards,

Quanyin Su

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have compared the product location combination in MAT1 for DC2 and DC3, all of settings are same except Rounding value and Minimum Lot Size in subview Lot Size. Do you think it's because of the Rounding Value?

I also checked the TL for DC1->DC2 and DC1->DC3, TLB Profile is difference between each other, but the total volume and total weight calculated with the value distributed proportionally from ATD Quantity is below than the constraint in TLB profile. therefore I think TLB is no issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Quanyin Su