cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BuySide Image

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am tryng to upload the buyside logo image of our company.

No matter what size I use for the image, the logo does not resolve in system property : Userinterface.

Any tips to go abt this.

BR,

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj

The following system properties allow an icon/image to replace the existing SAP E-Sourcing product logo for rebranding purposes:

system.brand_logo.buyside

system.brand_logo.sellside

Plz try this.

Also make sure that image (for which you specify the path in property UserInterface: buylogoimage or system.brand_logo.buyside ) is stored on the SAP E Sourcing server.

Regards

Mudit Saini

Edited by: Mudit_UCB on Jul 18, 2011 9:06 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mudit,

Thanks for the information.

What , I am doing is:

1. I want to replace the image on the left hand corner, so using the property ' Userinterface : buylogoimage ', also I want the changes at the enterprise level and not at the system level.

2. I login to the system as enterprise and upload the image at ' File Attachment Container List --->Resource Image '. I am adhering to this :Maximum recommended size is 190x50 pixels, width x height.

3. In System Property , I add property ' userinterface-->buylogoimage with the path given in step 2.

This is what happens, the SAP logo dissappears , but the the new image does not come in its place.

Are the steps correct ?

Regards,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have the correct read access rights been set for the image and the path that contains it?

Also are there multiple servers/clusters in this scenario? Depending on where the Daemons are running that path may not be available to them to find the required image file.

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the response.

We are running a single cluster, single context scenario.

If you can throw some more light pn:

' Have the correct read access rights been set for the image and the path that contains it? '

What needs to be checked here and what needs to be done.

Regards,

Pankaj

0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

To change the logo on the top left of the page, follow the steps below:

Go to the Company record and upload the image in the Logo field. Letu2019s say the logo is u201Ccompany_logo.gifu201D

Edit system property userinterface: buylogo and set the value to u201Cimage/custom/companylogo/COMPANY ID/company_logo.gifu201D

COMPANY ID should be substituted with the external id of the Company.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mate it worked.

Regards,

Pankaj

Answers (0)