Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inspection type 03 and QM order

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear

1.I am not able to assign QM order QL01 by t code QK01 to my finished product to which in material master is activated for inspection type 03

in material master's inspection set up data QM order text box is missing

Pls help me to solve this issue

2.For a single material is it possible to assign different order type for example QL01 for Appraisal cost and QN01 for Non confirmation cost

Thnks in advance

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So this operation will be confirmed by CO11n t code?

Yes. The inspeciton lot origin 03 and 13 use the production order as cost collector for activity confimation.

And also from were we can see the cost report for inpection?

For origin 03.. Display production order > Goro > Cost > Analysis

For other origin.. Display inspection lot > Extras > Cost > Cost report QM order

Also so many transactions exist in CO report.

Regards

Luke

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Activity confirmation will be given by CO11N. QA32, QE51N and QA11are used for result recording and usage decision.

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can record the inspection activity for inspection type '03'.

As I said already the activities are allocated into production order, therefore QM order is not needed.

You can gather the quality inspection cost (appraisal cost) through PP order and this cost will be settled to product cost by CO module.

Regards

Luke

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dears

Thank you for the answer

As i am new to this area some more clarification

This is what i understand so far on this issue pls check and tell me

After all the pp process in routing we need to create a new operation for quality inspection

in which inpection characterestic is assigned

So this operation will be confirmed by CO11n t code ??? or just RR and UD by using QA32

And also from were we can see the cost report for inpection

Thanks in advacne

Faisal

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1.I am not able to assign QM order QL01 by t code QK01 to my finished product to which in material master is activated for inspection type 03

>In SAP standard the activities for the inspection type '03' are allocated into production order.

>Therefore you cannot assign any QM order to inspection type '03'.

2.For a single material is it possible to assign different order type for example QL01 for Appraisal cost and QN01 for Non confirmation cost

>You don't need to assign the order type 'QN01' into material master.

>The order 'QN01' is assigned to a quality notificaion manually or by configuration.

>QCC0 > Quality Notifications > Notification Processing > Define Costing Parameters > Account Assignment for QM Orders

>Also check SAP help portal.

>http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/2d/351c93448c11d189420000e829fbbd/content.htm

Regards

Luke

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dears Luke

Reg with my first dout

In this case it is not possible to record any quality inspection cost for 03 type inspection??

and hence what about activity confirmation

Pls verify

Thnks in advance

Faisal

Edited by: Muhamed Faisal on Jul 19, 2011 3:02 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

As 03 uses the std routing & has reference of production/process order QM orders cannot be used to confirm activities for inspections during production (inspection lot origin 03 and 13).

+ For these inspection types, use the production order as a cost collector for the confirmation of activities.+