cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in SOAP receiver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am getting the below error in the sender communication channel for FILE - PI -SOAP scenario.

i am using integrated configuration in configuration.

"Transmitting the message using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error encountered while executing mapping: com.sap.aii.af.service.mapping.MappingException: Could not determine mapping steps for message c24a403b-b048-11e0-9c28-00001e07abf4."

Specified operation mapping in the integrated configuration correctly. cache is also up to date.

Could you please let me know what could be the issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Check the Note :1312182.

This is because of cache issues.

Refresh CPA Cache and SXI_CACHE.

You can also clear SLD cache on the Administration pages -> Tab "Repostory"/ Tab "Directory" -> Java Virtual Machine Cache -> Select "SLD Cache" and press "Refresh Selected Caches

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Open your integrated configuration --> check . It will say any error is there.

Also integrated configuration --> Display cache status. It will say any error. If you have delete and rerun.

Also file adapter dont support synchronous calls. So just FYI.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

File->PI->SOAP

i.e., u r fetching data from web service, so the scenario is synchronous.But file adapter doesn't support sync calls.

by adding module beans u can acheive this....Fetching data from web service and storing the response in a file.

Regards,

Sunitha

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Pleas make sure your system is PI 7.1 EHP1 otherwise you cant do this.

@Debasish: AAE can be created even in PI 7.1 itself.

This is a mapping related errror. Basically I want you to check the request and response mapping objects throughly. Check all the field elements that includes mandatory and optional. I would recommend to do for testing. After verifying mapping objects make some dummy changes and reactivate and test again. Hopefully you use integrated configuration object and where you specifed routing rules and operation mapping.You will not find error details in SXMB_moni.

Elaborate more if you have still more issues.

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@Baskar: Ya AAE can be done with PI 7.1 .

But some enhancements has been done in EHP1 regarding AAE.

Like: ..

content-based routing has been introduced on the AAE from EHP1. SAP

NetWeaver PI 7.1 does not include content-based routing on the AAE.

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Pleas make sure your system is PI 7.1 EHP1 otherwise you cant do this.

also you cant use ABAP mapping or paremeterized mapping with AAE also dont able to see error message in SXMB_MONI

I will suggest you to go with classical approach. or Atleast first test the end to end interace with classical ID IR approach.

And then go with AAE for performance improvement

Your error may be for response mapping for SOAP.

Please set messaging.syncMessageRemover.removeBody" parameter to "false",in the SAP XI AF Messaging Service

refer this help.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/EN/59/25ee41c334c717e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

This .property will allow you to error analysis soap response.

Do you have any fault message structure and mapping in SOAP receiver side?

Do a dummy change in the maaping and activate and then do complete cache refresh0

Delta Cache Refresh:

CPA-Cache and Mapping Runtime Cache are updated independently, i.e.

Mappings objects per activation/change are transferred to ALL Mapping Runtime Caches of all Advanced Adapter Engines

CPA-Cache-Refresh is usually carried out after activation/change of directory objects. Objects are just transferred to the Advanced Adapter Engine where configured to be used

Can be viewed in the Cache Monitoring of the RWB. (other monitoring is reused; no SXMB_MONI).

Refer this:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/70b8adc3-728c-2a10-7fad-d43f29074...

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/700058f0-b1a1-2a10-39a8-ab2627b87...