cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create the second transport for a project

Former Member
0 Kudos

When creating a project, we clicked "YES" to create a transport linked to this project.

However, once we have to release this transport, we want to create another transport

linked to the same project. If we create this transport from SE10, SE01, etc. perhaps

the said project will NOT be aware of this new transport.

Should we create the second transport from SOLMAN_PROJECT_ADMIN ?

And if so, how to do it?

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

are you trying to transport the solution manager project

in this case yes you can goto solar_project_admin and there choose your project goto sap menu and choose Transport

then provide the transport request already created via se09 or you can create it here.

hope it solves

regards

prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help.

My problem is related to CHaRM.

CHaRM has a transport linked to a project. And this transport needs to be released. Therefore I need another transport

linked to this project. So I am not going to transport the project at this point.

I am not sure the relationship between the 2 transports: the one for CHaRM and the one for the project itself.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

if you want to transport solution manager project created in solar_project_admin then you can use the transport request created for the same via the sap menu as i have mentioned from

solman dev to solman prd etc

but if you want to transport the TR which are created for a CHARM project in solman then in that case you can schedule it with the task manager after changing the phase you can check the process flow etc here

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2009/07/23/change-request-management-scenario-working-examples-final-points-and-appendix

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2009/07/23/change-request-management-scenario-working-examples-147go-live148-phase

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2009/07/23/change-request-management-scenario-working-examples-147development-with-release148-phase

hope it clarifies

regards

prakhar

Answers (0)