cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From IDOC to Multiple Oracle tables Structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

i am doing a senario from R/3XIOracle.Thing i have only 1 IDOC and Multiple ORacle tables i am createing only i Structe is COmplex Type under that i am creating tables as elements then i added the Field under ELements but is this senario will work. DO i need to create a tables separatly .If i Create Mutiple Tables in Target How many abstrat do i need to create if i have 17 tables from Taget.

I really need help in these senario.

Regd's

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

How are you planning to send the data into Oracle. Is using just jDBC insert or planning to use stored procedures ?

If you are using JDBC insert, then you will end up with writing one complex message type , under that 17 table entries. i.e for each one table. .

I did not understand about Abstract here ? why is this ?

Just a suggestion. If you are planning to insert 1 idoc data into 17 tables in the oracle, I suggest you to create a stored procedure. Inside the stored procedure write SQL statements for 17 tables. so that your XI structure will be simple.

This is just my views~

Regards

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Moorthy,

Thanks for you reply Can you please Clary yes ia m doing a senario which from R3-xi-oracle. that i created in Complex message type. Under that i created 12 tables.

Can you please tell me where should i need to write a procedure here . Do i need to use Resulset key word of namespace while inserting a data into oracle.

Reg'd

Raj

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raj,

Can you list the datatype you have created for the same?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2e/96fd3f2d14e869e10000000a155106/content.htm

And your exact requirements with an example.

Regards,

Bhavesh