SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPEM

dhiraj_kathet
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to implement BPEM for standard application log error in transaction FPDUDC. I have activated the Business Process code and created clarification case category as business object specific. Now when I have assigned the Business Process to the tracsaction code FPDUDC, it not creating clarification case.

Reason which I found that the primary object key is missing in table EMMA_TCODE and if the primary object is maintained there the case creation process is executed properly.

As I have already updated the business process area and primary object in "customer transaction for message management", even then I do not see the primary object entry in EMMA_TCODE. Can someone please suggest what config I may be missing?

Thanks

Dhiraj

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please make sure that the logs are written correctly in the system (application log). Transaction FPDUDC is not delivered in standard solution by SAP that can be easily monitored via EMMA. So you have to do several things. I can help you more but you have to help me for this.

Can you provide me the screen shot of your customizing entries...?

Also, can you provide me the screen shot of application log entries as well...? i.e. from transaction SLG1...?

I would like to see how the application log looks like meaning the messages etc.

I am sorry but there is no straight answer straight away that I can give you without looking at logs and your customizing.

All the best,

Hasnain