Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation Pending

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts;

We are using SRM 7, classic scenario.

Is there a way where the SC creator can know or get notified to create confirmation based on the delivery date mentioned in the PO?

In SRM Portal, under Purchase Order Active Query, there is "Confirmation Pending" but there is no PO. Does this work only with Extended classic scenario where PO is created in SRM?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Confirmation Pending query works in both Classic and ECS. For requetor role, this tab shows only thos POs created by the user logged in. For central receivers, it shows all POs even from backend system.

You can use the same query and create a custom program to send email for those POs.

Regards,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jagadish;

Thanks very much for your valuable answer. However, it seems this query (Conformations Pending) needs activation because it did not give me any result.

I assigned the below role to the purchaser in addition to his purchaser roles and to the requester but still did not work.

SAP_EC_BBP_RECIPIENT

1. Is this query need to be activated?

2. What else i could be missing?

Apprecaite your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no need to activate the queries, once you get proper roles, queries will run on their own by standard.

From SRM70 onwards the roles have been changed. Please use roles starting with /SAPSRM/*, old roles will not work. For central recipient user role /SAPSRM/RECIPIENT.

You can find the list of roles for SRM70 in below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm70/helpdata/en/d7/4b8a5e1b324584a4aa16281f071a0a/frameset.htm

Regards,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jagadish;

Thansk again for your helpful answers. I assogned this role /SAPSRM/RECIPIENT as you said but still there is 0 confirmation pending.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this will not work incase of Extended classic scenario. You can write Zreport with below logic and schdeule the report in background.

1) Find all the shopping carts created from period to To period

2) Find all the PO with reference to SC

3) check Delivery date for create PO's

4) Send an email to all the ysers.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi;

We are using classic scenario where PO is created in ECC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ravi is right. You can use his logic. If you are in classic scenario, you can find out your ECC PO number from table bbp_pdbei.

BE_OBJECT_TYPE will be BUS2012 and your PO number will be under the column BE_OBJECT_ID.

Hope this helps,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nikhil;

Thanks for your helpful answer.

but still in this table BBP_PDBEI the delivery date is not there.

I need to check the delivery date which is mentioned in the PO because i will send email to the user for confirmation based on delivery date mentioned in the PO because it is more accurate.

How can i get the PO delivery date in SRM?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hoasheq,

For delivery date, you can use the FM BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL, provide your SC number under I_OBJECT_ID and in the table E_ITEM, you will find a delivery date under DELIV_DATE.

Hope this helps,

Nikhil