cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dynamic product proposal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Incase of dynamic product proposal, if we select different sources e.g. item proposal, listing, exclusion, order history etc.......how will it effect the sales order......what will be the difference in result in sales order if we choose different sources...??? Will we have to maintain different records for different sources....i.e. only item proposal if the source is item proposal , listing records if the source is listing & so on.....or we have to maintain only item proposal data....coz if the source is order history & we have not maintained item proposal records in VA51 & assigned it to customer master, then no product proposal is happening....

Also do we have to maintain different function module in access sequence for different source...??

Kindly help......

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kapil,

Incase of say order history, I have not maintained any other records & tried creating a sales order, I have also put the source as order history in SAP IMG in dynamic product proposal but then also no product proposal activation is happening in sales order...............why may it be so....??? But incase of item proposal this is working.............

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These are standard sources provided and determination is happening on basis of source

item proposal - If you select this as source then you have to create it by VA51 and assign it in customer master

Listing, exclusion - For this you have to create records in VB01

order history - Nothing to maintain as system will determine it from history

Also do we have to maintain different function module in access sequence for different source...??

For this std is SD_DPP_READ

If you want to assign another according with additional logic(say on basis of material determination as source) then create new and assign

Kapil