Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the Cost Assignment to diff. Cost Objects at Trip & Receipt levels

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Need help in Cost Assignment (TRVCO)

The issue is.....

We have Four Cost Objects.....Internal Order, Cost Center, WBS Element and Network.

We have to use all the four in the Cost Assignment.

The employee should be able to change the cost assignment based on the Trip level, Receipt Level and for Mileage.

I have configured the standard USERGROUP_01 in the Feature TRVCO and restricted to all the four.

However, I am able to change the cost assignment ONLY for the entire trip and not for receipt level.

My questions are.....

1) Where is the Usergroup created ?

2) How can I change to the other cost objects other than just Cost Center for Entire Trip and at Receipt Level?

Please help.....

--

RRoy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Umer

Thank you for the quick response. It helped me.

--

RRoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please close the question or thread!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My question is answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roy,

Please find my comments on below your questions..

1) Where is the Usergroup created ?

a) When define your Screen Modification for Account assignment Block, there is field named as Variable Key which is your user group.

b) Then you can assign your user group using feature (t code pe03, TRVCO) based on your requirement.

2) How can I change to the other cost objects other than just Cost Center for Entire Trip and at Receipt Level?

Function modules are available, for receipt level you have to change "Cost assignment specification: Receipts RP_TRAVEL_COBL_1701"

Following is the more help available for your information.

I hope it would serve your purpose.

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

Set Up Variable Layout for Account Assignment Objects

The travel expenses accounting dialog contains the option to record cost assignment specifications for the complete trip, additional destinations (stopovers), receipts and the kilometer/miles distribution.

The user is provided with two options for this purpose: The entry area Alternative Cost Assignment to Master Cost Center in the travel expenses dialog, or the Enhanced Cost Assignment function.

Travel Management offers five different coding blocks that you can use to control the cost assignments within Travel Expenses accounting.

In this IMG activity you define the screen layout for the account assignment objects - the selection and order of these objects. In addition you can specify the field characteristics for each of the account assignment objects.

You can make these settings in relation to a specific user or the organizational assignment of the employee.

To do this, copy the return value from the feature TRVCO as a variable key into the key of the fields with which you want to set up the coding block.

Note

The feature TRVCO is only evaluated during screen layout of a coding block if it is assigned to the corresponding function module in the view Screen modification for assignment data. This view can be accessed using the entry Check assignment of feature TRVCO to coding blocks in the selection screen for the IMG activity Set up variable layout for account assignment object

In the standard version feature TRVCO is assigned to function modules. You should not change the following assignments:

Coding Block for Function Module

Cost assignment specification: Complete Trip RP_TRAVEL_COBL_1700

Cost assignment specification: Receipts RP_TRAVEL_COBL_1701

Cost assignment specification: Destinations RP_TRAVEL_COBL_1702

Cost assignment specification: Miles/KMs Distrib. RP_TRAVEL_COBL_17

Activities

1. Check the assignment of feature TRVCO to the function modules for the coding blocks using the appropriate action in this activity.

2. You can create new entries as follows:

a) Choose the action Account assignment object: Cost assignment specification: <appropriate entry area> in this IMG activity.

b) In the variable key field, enter the required return value from the feature TRVCO.

c) Enter the name of the field needed in the Variable name field.

d) Specify the field attributes for the field.