cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with order form when VA01 is entered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When Trying to create an order- va01. The order form opens but the respective field of SP & SH are in display mode i.e it does not take any entry.

anyone pls suggest.

Regards

Sidharth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check the Partner determination for Sales document Header and also Item level

Please check the following menu path whether you have done the configuration or not

SPR0-->Sales & distribution -- > Basic Function>Partner Determination->Set Up Partner Determination

1. Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header

2. Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Item

Revert,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for your quick response , I have done the step "set up partner detrmination for customer master".

will i have to also do the step ""set up partner detrmination for Sales Doc Header & Item".

Regards

Sidharth

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes my dear. You are creating sales document. So you need to set up partner determination for sales document header and item.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have Done the Partner determination for customer master so it should appear in customer master level

like that we have to do the partner determination for sale document Header and item level as i mentioned below

Do the configuration of Partner determination for Sales document Header and also Item level

Please check the following menu path whether you have done the configuration or not

SPR0-->Sales & distribution -- > Basic Function>Partner Determination->Set Up Partner Determination

1. Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header

2. Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Item

Revert,

Prasanna

Answers (0)