SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automation data is incorrect in EMIGALL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

While trying to migrate the Full Installation using the EMIGALL; we are getting the following error: "Automation data is incorrect".

Kindly assist in resolving the issue.

Your kind help would be appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know I have gotten that error - I believe it was when the data I was passing was either:

A) Wrong type (expecting number and I was sending character)

B) Data that was relational was not validating. For instance trying to set a BP role to MK and there is no BP role MK.

If you know the row that's failing, try to manually load it from an Emigall file.

Create a new Emigall input file for just that one row, and one by one check each data element with its validation using the popups.

Or you can remove one input at a time until it loads. The last input you removed is the culprit, so check the data carefully.

HTH

CN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been trying to do the migration manually only; since the text file for migration is giving an error whihc reads (Worklist not generated).

Please help in resolving this issue.

0 Kudos

Hi Berlina

Unfortunately, the message EN 200, you're referring to, is generic and could have been triggered at several spots when loading device installations (see include LE30DF03):

• form check_autodata

• form complete_ger_auto

So unless you provide either the load file or the spot where the error message is triggered it will be difficult, if not impossible, to help you.

Yep

Jürgen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Beryl.

Adding to the previous posters: you can check if you are entering any illogical data. For example, if youre INST_MGMT, you will get this error if youre entering the register field, and not entering the device.

Hope it helps.

Marko