cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have an issue, My issue is " I maintained a free goods condition record for a particular material with batch, For 10 quantity 2 materials will be free, So when i created a sales order with the same material for 10 qualtity, I have given the material along with batch, but in my sales order the 2 free goods material is not appearing"

Please help me what needs to be done?

Thanks and Regards

Subbu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Subbu,

First of all let me ask you, have you gone for the Inclusive free goods or exclusive free goods ?

In Inclusive :

if you maintain records in (VBN2 )such as for every 10 item 2 items free .

and then

If you have placed order for 10 items in your sales order, then it will appear as 8 main items and 2 free subitems i.e (8+2=10)

In Exclusive

If you maintain records in (VBN2) such as for every 10 items 2 items are free.

now

If you have placed order for 10 items in your sales order, then it will appear as 10 main items and 2 free subitems i.e (10+2=12)

Now let me tell you for free goods you need to follow Condition technique, which i take it for granted you must have followed.

You need to have condition type NA00 and in pricing procedure you would have maintained R100 for 100% discount for the free goods with the requirement 55 and altcbv as 28.

I also like to bring it to your attention, have you activated free good determination ? if you have taken care of these things while configuring free goods, and have not missed these few important aspects, then certainly you should get, so plese check with these guidelines.

All the best,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Thanks for your reply, I will check my settings and let you know.

Thanks and Regards

Subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Issue is solved, Thanks for your inputs.

Thanks and Regards

Subbu

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess, your free goods condition record must be 'Inclusive' and in the condition record...the 'Free Goods Category' might be 3 which will not generate a subitem for the free goods. Check the free goods condition record (VBN2) and change the value to 1. Create a sales order and you should find the free goods line item.

Thanks,

Ravi