Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure ABAP Proxy scenario in PI7.3

shweta_walaskar2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Can someone please let me know if we have somewhere step by step procedure to configure an ABAP Proxy scenario in PI7.3, I couldn't find How-to guide related to this on SDN.

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,

Shweta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont know abt your installation whether you have java stack alone or both java stack and abap stack.

AAE or local processing:

You can do using soap adapter as transport protocol and message protocol as XI for proxy. This way you can use local processing using AAE. I dont see documents in SDN as of now. But it is pretty simple. Just follow the steps what I mentioned.

Classical processing or abap engine:

Still the same as previous versions.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shweta, this blog was approved today and might help you if you have not succeeded yet

/people/community.user/blog/2011/08/21/proxy-configuration-for-pi-73-java-only

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am unable to find the blog

/people/community.user/blog/2011/08/21/proxy-configuration-for-pi-73-java-only

Can anyone send me new link from scn.

Regards

Inder

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is a current link: . Unfortunately the blog content got broken with the new SCN platform (like many others) and has not been fixed by now...

Regards,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks very much Glowacki.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shweta,

As the PI 7.3 has options either single stack or dual stack.... whatever it may be you can configure the ABAP Proxy scenarios using ICO Object and with the adapter type as SOAP and message protocol as XI ....

its same as the way we configure in PI 7.1 ehp1...if you have no idea on this then search on SDN for PI 7.1 ehp1 features...

HTH

Rajesh