cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MULTIPLE ENTRIES

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

in my one of business scenario hardness i want to enter 8 entries with irrespective of lot quantity means i created sampling procedure fix8 i assigned this sampling procedure to characteristics my query is when i received quantity less then 8tonnes or 8pces system not allowed 8 entries kindly guide me how to map this business i dont want large scope in mic

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure I followed your question. You said you want a fixed sample size of 8. But then you said when you get less than 8 tons the system isn't alowing 8 entries? Is that the question? Or is not allowing you to enter less then 8 entries?

In any case, a fixed sample size should be just that. And if your characteristic is set up for individual results then lot szie should have absolutely no impact with regard to the number of results you can enter.

What does impact it is scope.

No scope - can record any number of results. Ignores sample size calculated.

Greater scope - Must record at least the number of results for the samples calculated but can record more.

Lesser scope - can record any number of results up to the number of samples calculated.

Fixed scope - must record exactly the same number of results as the sample size calculated.

It sounds like you should maybe try lessor scope.

Keep in mind that if you use any characteristics other than ones with fixed scope, you cannot use the Auto UD program to make UD's. All UD's mudt be manually processed.

FF

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank u fire fighter i checked no scope its working fine

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you very much your solution its working fine