cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital signature for usage decision based on inspection type?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi QM Experts,

I got a question concerning the usage decision and digital signature. I got one material where I have inspection for material produced and additionally in process inspection (2 different inspection types). The problem now is, that I would like to have automatic usage decision for the inspection lots created for in process control?! The digital signature should only be applicable for the inspection lots of goods receipt from production. Is this somehow possible?

Best Regards

Christian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is not done based on the inspection types unfortunately. But it is based on QM authorization group assigned to the material in the QM view.

But I don't think you need to worry about it with your 03 lots. I think the auto UD program will go ahead and process the lots.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thats exactly the problem I am facing now. I have assigned the auth. group in the material master and the signature for usage decisions for goods receipts lots works just fine (as desired). But the batch job for automatic UD of IPC lots also wants to have signatures...

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I checked it appears the system I tried has a custom signature process, not the standard SAP process. So the auto UD programs worked. Have you searched OSS to see if there is a way around this? I think you'll have problem with this requirement because on the one hand you are asking for a sign off, but on the other hand, you don't.

Can you make the results recording as requiring signatures, but not the UD?

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you get the solution on this issue. I am facing the same problem.

Share your thoughts on this.

Regards

VD