Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payload issue in jdbc to proxy scenario

former_member210677
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

We have designed a new interface from jdbc to proxy where in it went fine with the design part.

But while testing it the records are pulled by XI but were not posting to ECC.

So when collected the payload to test in mapping I see a red color to the fields in the structure. due to which am not able to get the output in mapping.

Can anyone help me out how to resolve this issue.

Appreciate the quick response.

Thanks and regards,

Ranganath.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Red color in the target structure will be because of not mapping mandatory elements. Please check your mapping whether you've maaped all the mandatory elements are not.

Regards

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranganath,

There could be 2 reason when we can see RED color in the source structure

1. If there is contradict between the source structure and the payload which u have uploaded.

2. If any of the mandatory field is missing in the payload structure which u have uploaded.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Copy the payload from sxmb_moni and test it in the ESR mapping tool. The problem might be due to following reasons. Basically during runtime the mapping program does not create target structure mandatory fields or elements. Check whether jdbc output provides all values for proxy target structure. Compare the data that comes from jdbc and your mapping fields with target structure. That will help. This is basically context issue.

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranga,

Your input structure is not matching with file you have got from JDBC channel.

Compare throughly both the files.......including structure,fieldnames,namespaces etc............

Take the input payload from SXMB_MONI and take sample payload from your Mapping test tab.

And then compare between this two

former_member210677
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Debashish and others,

Thanks for the prompt reply,

I missed one point to mention. when inserted the payload from the sxmb_moni in my mapping test tab I could see two fields in green and all others in red.

Nextly, when i compared the output from the mapping test tab with the payload from sxmb_moni I could see some extra fields in the source end coming from jdbc, which are not defined in the data type in XI.

So could you please suggest me what should i do in this regard.

Thanks & Regards,

Ranganath.

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Add those Extra fields in your Data type and dont map it with target.

or

In select stataement in sender JDBC adapter mention the fieldname you want to pick

Suppose employee table has 3 field

EmployeeeID,

Employeename

address

but you dont want address field then write the select query like this

Select EmployeeeID, Employeename from employee

mention the table fieldnames in select query which you have in your mapping source structure.

if you are write select * from employee

then address will come as extra field and create problem in mapping

Refer this

http://www.java2s.com/Code/SQLServer/Select-Query/Specificcolumnnamesaredefinedinthequery.htm

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>Nextly, when i compared the output from the mapping test tab with the payload from sxmb_moni I could see some extra fields in the source end coming from jdbc, which are not defined in the data type in XI.

Some fields show red color means that your mapping is unfinished during run time. Specify select fields in the select query and those fields are required in the source structure to map for sure. That is the main issue.