Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sybase Unwired Platform - ProtocolException in BlackBerry

michael_jess
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm currently developing a BlackBerry app that should use SUP to synchronize with the backend. Unfortunately the app keeps throwing an exception when trying to synchronize with the server (similar to [this thread|;). I tried using various simulators (8900/9800/9850 with OS verisons 4.6-7.0), so I guess this not due to unsupported device versions. I just followed the tutorials in the Sybase infocenter. There is but one SUP installation on my PC, hence I doubt that there were many possibilities to mix up different releases. In accordance with the tutorials the UltraLiteJ.cod file was taken from there. Any suggestions? This has been driving me crazy since yesterday

Best regards,

Michael

Edited by: Michael Jess on Jul 15, 2011 12:27 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This problem was not becaues of the Blackberry OS version. This is because of the appication package you deployed in the SUP server was different, what you are using in the device. Please make sure you are using the same package version application.

Regards,

Ram

michael_jess
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot - you were absolutely right! I was using the MBOs in the same project for a mobile workflow and for a native BlackBerry app from generated code. I just forgot to redeploy them to the server and instead tried to use the outdated and message-based mobile workflow MBOs.

Best regards,

Michael

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to all,

I also faced an error related to Synchronization. Using SAP connection i tried to display Sales Organization but at the time retrieving data, It generate an error. like,

Encounter an error while synchronizing package "SaleOrder:1.0" and synchronization group default ".

com.sybase.persistence.SynchronizedException : ianywhere.ultraLiteJ.Implementatoni.JrException: UltraLiteJ Error [-794] : Synchronized server, failed to commit the upload (SQLCODe -10225) Message Failure Occured while executing user supplied code in the server, Table name : NULL.

Please reply me.

Thanks & Regards,

Tapan