Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with SRM SEVER IC 7.01 Mapping content

baskaran_k2
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

We have imported the SRM SERVER 7.01 and SRM SERVER IC 7.01 onto our PI system. And copied the follwoing mappings from namespace 'http://sap.com/xi/SRM/SupplierEnablement/Global/IC' to our Software Component Version.

1. MM2SUSOrderCreate

2. SUS2MMOrderResponse

After makking some changes in the filed we checked the mapping, but it throwing the following error from UDF.

1)Function another, Line 3:

not a statement if (a.equals("001")) Object iter =storage.fullNameMap.get("/ORDERS02/IDOC/E1EDP01/E1EDP19/KTEXT"); ^

Function another, Line 3:

';' expected if (a.equals("001")) Object iter =storage.fullNameMap.get("/ORDERS02/IDOC/E1EDP01/E1EDP19/KTEXT"); ^ 2 errors

2) Source text of object Message Mapping: MM2SUSOrderCreate | http://pg.com/xi/pdm/b2b/global/suppconn/sus has syntax errors:

Function checkDescr, Line 2:

cannot find symbol symbol : variable context location: class com.sap.xi.tf._MM2SUSOrderCreate_ String value = context.getIterator(0).getValue(); ^

3) Function name2, Line 2:

cannot find symbol symbol : variable context location: class com.sap.xi.tf._MM2SUSOrderCreate_ IResIterator iter= context.getIterator(0); ^ Note: /usr/sap/GDD/DVEBMGS01/j2ee/cluster/server0/./temp/classpath_resolver/Mapdcccc054aec611e0c313000000cab07a/source/com/sap/xi/tf/_MM2SUSOrderCreate_.java uses or overrides a deprecated API. Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details. 2 errors

4) Source text of object Message Mapping: SUS2MMOrderResponse | http://sap.com/xi/SRM/SupplierEnablement/Global/IC has syntax errors:

Function textTest, Line 6:

array required, but java.lang.String found

buf.append(a<i>);

^

Function textTest, Line 10:

cannot find symbol

symbol : variable result

result.add(ausg);

^

Could any one please help me out on this?

Regards,

Baskaran K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskaran,

I am using the SRM std. content too and getting the below errors after copying into my SWCV and activating.

4) Source text of object Message Mapping: SUS2MMOrderResponse

|http://sap.com/xi/SRM/SupplierEnablement/Global/IC has syntax errors:

Function textTest, Line 6:

array required, but java.lang.String found

buf.append(a<i>);

^

Function textTest, Line 10:

cannot find symbol

symbol  : variable result

result.add(ausg);

^

Can u please let me know what changes have you done to make it working.

Thanks

Neha

baskaran_k2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

This UDF was not used in mapping at all. So we commented this. If you want to use these UDF in map, please edit it manually.

Thanks

Baskaran K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please post your UDF here. so that i can check and let you know what's the wrong in the UDF. so that it will be easy to resolve the problem.

Thanks,

Amar.

baskaran_k2
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Amar,

Please find the UDF here. These are all not custom created UDF. All are available with SAP standard content SRM SERVER IC 7.01 in Message Mapping MM2SUSOrderCreate under namespace http://sap.com/xi/SRM/SupplierEnablement/Global/IC

1) Check Desc:

public String checkDescr(String a, String b, Container container) throws StreamTransformationException{

//write your code here

String value = context.getIterator(0).getValue();

if (value.equals("001")) return "something else";//context.getIterator(0).getValue();

//context.insertContextChange();

return "some";

}

2) Another:

public String another(String a, Container container) throws StreamTransformationException{

//write your code here

//write your code here

if (a.equals("001")) Object iter =storage.fullNameMap.get("/ORDERS02/IDOC/E1EDP01/E1EDP19/KTEXT");

context.insertContextChange();

return "some";

}

3) Compound(name2):

public String name2(String a, Container container) throws StreamTransformationException{

//write your code here

IResIterator iter= context.getIterator(0);

String str="";

while (!iter.isLastOne()){

str=striter.getValue()"\n";

iter.gotoNextValue();

}

return str;

}

Thanks and Regards,

Baskaran K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskaran,

Still are you facing the issue ? its problem with your content language , Check the mappings Original language on the mapping. Eventhogh it showing "Display Language" English the Original Language is Germany , hence you are getting this error while activating your eidted mappings.

chekcing Original Language --> Open MM2SUSOrderCreate mapping -->properties button (i in Blue Color) --> there you can see ur Original language and Display Language.

baskaran_k2
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Yes, still the problem exist even after changing the Language to German.

I dont think because of Original language.

For ex. It because of Execution Type for UDF 'textTest' in MM 'SUS2MMOrderResponse'. It has the value 'Single Values' instead of 'All the values of Queue' or 'All the values of Context'.

Regards,

Baskaran K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

Yes, I have faced this issue and resolved it by following steps.

The above Errors becasue of Depricated Java APIs . You can avoid these errors by commenting java code in following java UDF's and activate them.

1. Checkdesr,

2. Compound ( Name2),

3. Another.

OR

add the u201C -Xlintu201D in java class path

baskaran_k2
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Kumar,

Thank you so much for your answer. I have commented the line in the UDF and activated the smae.

You have mentioned one more way to solve the problem by adding u201C -Xlintu201D in java class path. I'm not sure how add this and where. Could you please explain this?

Regards,

Baskaran K

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you copied the mappings MM2SUSOrderCreate and SUS2MMOrderResponse, did you copy the datatype, message type and service interfaces associated with these mappings to your SWCV?

When you are copying the mappings, please also copy the entire content associated with it and check if you still have the same error.

baskaran_k2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have tried to copy the datatype, message type everything. But still we are facing the issue. If keep the copied mapping as it is it does not give any error. It giving this issue only when I tried to change the copied content.

Regards,

Baskaran K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue seems to be in the custom UDFs that you have written for the copied mappings. Please check the code in these UDFs.

Regards

baskaran_k2
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

This is not a Custom UDF, all are SAP Standard content. I corrected the forth one manually. Anyone can help me on first 3 issues.

Regards,

Baskaran K