cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quality management deduction from the PO amount.

former_member479441
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i am facing this problem for quite a long now. please help. The problem is of a ferro alloys plant. The coal that comes in is tested for the moisture content say 15% as max limit for example. now when the moisture is more than 15 % the quantity of coal is less than shown in the purchase order. because there is more moisture hence wt of moisture is included....

Now the problem is whatever extra moisture is there that amount should be deducted from the money paid. in other words the bill for the exact quantity of coal should be paid and the amount of the extra moisture should be deducted....please help!!!!!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you not use user exit in miro

LMR1M001 User exits in Logistics Invoice Verification

former_member479441
Participant
0 Kudos

sorry sir but i didn't understand. i want to reduce the excess ampunt payable after result recording.

former_member479441
Participant
0 Kudos

Amount payable*

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

lets see whether its helpful to you.

Design UD codes for several moisture contents.Like UD5% ,UD10% ,UD15 % etc.

Assign followup action for all the UD codes in QS51.In customization of followup action use the function module to ammend the original PO.Logic in the function module is to add extra line item in original PO ( say may be return PO)

You have inspection lot>do result recording->do usage decision.-->followup action will trigger the function module and modify the PO.

So Payment to vendor will be done accoring to the modified PO.

Also User exit which I suggested can alsp be used in this case in MIRO.Logic will be payment as per UD code selected like for UD5% what should be the condition record.

Take help of the MM person here....

krishnamurty_madduri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In QM, there is an option for you to correct the actual quantity. So, after Results Recording, before UD and stock posting: you can reduce the actual quantity by adjusting the moisture content. So, suppose you have received 100 MT and the moisture content is >18% and your tolerance is <15%. You can reduce 3% weight for the coal (take densiites in to consideration). Hope it helps you. Revert. Regards, KrishnaM

former_member479441
Participant
0 Kudos

YES sir that was helpful.

but say we reduced the 3% moisture from the weight and posted the stock.

but before issuing for production if the moisture further reduced by say 1% then how will the stock be adjusted. because the weight will be reduced by what we posted....

please help....

thanks