Did you mean: 

SC status stuck in I1111 Item in Transfer Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

We're using SRM 7.0 SP03.

I got a question about SC status update, let me describe it with an example:

1) firstly, i found a SC became Error in Process due to some data problem;

2) then, i reprocessed it in Application Monitor by click the button of "Create Follow-on documents";

3) when checking it in BBP_PD, i found this SC item status became I1111 Item in Transfer Process, and looks like it stuck in this status for a long time(more than 5 or 6 hours);

4) the second day, i found it turned to status I1112;

Here comes my question, what activity updated this SC's status from I1111 to I1112?

I tried program CLEAN_REQREQ_UP and BBP_GET_STATUS_2, i believe this change was not updated by this two programs, and I checked almost all batch jobs running in my system, nothing found.

It has been bothering me in the past month, what's the mechanism of this status update?

Could anyone give me a clue, i'll highly appreciate, thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shafiat,

Have a look at http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/ShoppingCartStatusI1111-+Resubmit

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil

I read this notes before, program BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED only include SC after a certain time. My error SC is an old one, created several weeks ago, I checked the time stamp in table BBP_CONTROL, I think this SC is not include in BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED run.

Btw, about program BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED, there's a default parameter:

"Add. Time for CLEAN_REQREQ_UP 7,200"

What's this used for?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shafiat,

7200 = 7200 seconds = 2 hours.

So all shopping carts older than 2 hours will only be checked, not the one's created in the last 2 hours.

Regards,

Nikhil

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I found a similar situation in which the SC to PO was not taking place because the SC is stuck at Status I1111 Item in Transfer Process.

The best way to transfer the SC to PO transfer are as follows:

1.Inactive the I1111 status , so that Item in transfer process step is completed

2.then it will come to I1112 status , that is Error in transmission.

3.Now in SRM portal, click on create Follow on Document button.

4.Go to SE38 - clean_reqreq_up

Hopefully, the SC to PO transfer will be successful.

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Note 1480994 provides some inputs regarding this topic.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Try to re transfer the SC with FM BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER and check the status in BBP_PD and still it is in error means there is a problem in SC transfer .

Regards,

Devi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devi

Should I use SC as parameter to execute FM BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

yes you can use SC number.

regards,

Devi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you execute CLEAN_REQREQ_TRANSFER execute one more report called " BBP_GET_STATUS_2" which will update the status of the SC to "Follow on Document creted"

Regards

Sameer