Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all check your Business system is pointing to the R/3 system correclty ? For this open Business system in the directory and go to Menu ->Services->Adapter Specific Identifiers->give correct Logical system name and client details.

If still error,As you are using BPM, in the Receiver agreement, in the Header Mapping , under Sender Service option, give your original Sender.. i.e your SOurce Service eg Business system created for the file system if your input is File .

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

All the above three posts are right... do that it will solve your problem for sure. Few days before I did the samething.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system refer this blog and do the same for you Integration Process instead of Business system shown in the blog.

Thanks,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bujji,

I just remembered that you have to maintain your adapter specific parameters for your business process. The side effect however is that you have to define the business process name as logical system in your receiving SAP system and that you have to maintain partner profile settings.

The answer to your question is there in this Blog:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

If the above solution doesnot work.....

You can also try this, don't enter the "adapter specific settings" on the Integration Process. Instead enter a "Header Mapping" Sender Service in the Receiver Agreement. this should be the real sending system.

When you enter "adapter specific settings" in a BPM, the receiving SAP systems ALE layer thinks the sending system is your BPM - using the method discussed here we are overriding that so that ALE see's that its communicating with the real sending system.

I hope it helps....

Regards,

Abhy

Message was edited by: Abhy Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reddy,

quite easy: Go to your process in the directory and go to service->adapter specific identifier. Then add here the name of your LS you are using.

Problem: If u have more than one process you need to give the other processes the same id which is only possible via aheader mapping in the receiver agreement.

Think this helps

Helge