cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating SO w/r to quotation

0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I create a sales order with reference quotation the following error occurred. In selection list also Quotation number was not displayed.

Copying is not possible because an entry is missing in Table TVCPL: LO TA TAN

Waiting for ur replies

Regards,

Ganesh

Edited by: KAGaneshbabu on Jul 15, 2011 7:28 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

I am not sure what is the error msg number you encountered, but the table TVCPL suggests that it is a missing entry in Delivery table instead.

LO here looks like the Delivery without Reference to Order, which in standard it would be referred to standard order type = DL.

Could you check again and revert your error message and details.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the copy control settings in VTAA.Also ensure the routines in the copy control are activated.

If the routines are not activated try with the report "RV80HGEN"

Regards,

Saju.S

0 Kudos

Dear Saju,

Kindly explain the steps to check the control settings in VTAA and also the procedure with the above mentioned report RV80HGEN.

Regards,

Ganesh

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ganesh Babu,

Eventhough you have mentioned that you are copying from quotation to sales order,the error message you have given suggests thats you are facing the error while creating the delivery as TVCPL is the table for copying from sales order to delivery.

Hence kindly check in VTLA giving your document types (sales order and delivery) and check whether your item category TAN is included.

If not , check OR-LF copying control and you will find TAN.

Create a new entry for item category, enter TAN and maintain the same settings as you see in OR-LF copying control.

Check and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked in VTLA. Item category TAN is there.

Regards,

Ganesh

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check the Copy control By using the T-Code VTAA

Regards,

Prasanna