cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SU-HU Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. I have a storage unit and would like to move some contents into an existing handling unit. What is the best method to do?

2. I have a storage unit and would like to move between 2 storage locations which are assigned to same warehouse number, what is the best way to achieve this task?

3.I have a handling unit and would like to move it to a SU managed location and retain the same number. How to achieve this task?

Can someone please guide me through the process? Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. I have a storage unit and would like to move some contents into an existing handling unit. What is the best method to do?

This is done by repacking. You have to move the HUS to 923 PACK.BIN. Then use HU02 and enter the Handling Untis and repack as you want.

2. I have a storage unit and would like to move between 2 storage locations which are assigned to same warehouse number, what is the best way to achieve this task?

Go to VLMOVE -

Select 311 in the process.

Enter the handling Unit.

Then do create delivery or post goods movement in the top depends on what you want to do.

If you want to split the same handling unit between two SL. Then it is advisable to follow the answer 1 and then follow the above.

3.I have a handling unit and would like to move it to a SU managed location and retain the same number. How to achieve this task.Can someone please guide me through the process? Thanks in advance

If you have a HU which is not referenced by any object (eg: delivery). Then while putaway, you can confirm with the same HU.

If you want to do the same for picking, then change the config in the movement type (601) to populate the same HU (HU Picking Control).