cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Proxy issue on R3 side

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have an issue on QA server. I send an interface from PI to R3 via RFC, then the RFC execute some idoc proccess and at the end it sends a message back to PI via proxy. The issue is that i see the RFC executed succesfully on R3 (Idocs processed) but i cannot see the proxy message on transacction SXI_MONITOR on R3 side, so no proxy message is sent to PI. I already check the configuration for proxy but it seems it is ok. Obviously the issue is not on PI side.

Do you have any idea why R3 doesn't generate the proxy message?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to debug the ABAP code and check whether you can able to reach to the point where proxy is called to send the response back. As per your input seems like at runtime calling the proxy is not executing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The scenario is assycronous, because the proxy is executed by the RFC.

This scenario is working perfectly on DEV and Production environment. Basis team made a copy of R3 production on QA, so there is a missing configuration on R3 side, I check the SPROXY transaction and I get an error when i execute the proxy in test mode.

Error on Sproxy:

GET_BUSINESS_SYSTEM_ERROR An error occurred when determining the bussines system (NO_BUSINESS_SYSTEM)

But, when i check the SLD i see the bussiness sistem for PI and R3 correctly.

Any idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do an SLDCHECK on R/3 there might be some error with the user configured in R/3 pointing to PI...

Cross check the entry of PI in R/3 using SLDAPICUST

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Israel,

on ECC, in Tcode SXMB_ADM -> Integration Engine configuration, check what you have in Category = RUNTIME, Parameters = IS_URL. you should have: dest://<RFCdestination>.

Then always in ECC, go to tcode SM59, select your <RFCdestination> (type H or maybe type G), and use button "Test connection". If answer is not HTTP-500, then that means your connecion ECC --> PI (abap proxy) is broken.

Regards.

Mickael

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Thanks all for your help.

There is a missing configuration on SLDAPICUST. Problem solved!

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>Do you have any idea why R3 doesn't generate the proxy message?but i cannot see the proxy message on transacction SXI_MONITOR on R3 side, so no proxy message is sent to PI

IMO, Synchronous proxy communication will not be recorded in SXI_Monitor of ECC or R/3. I think that is the problem.