Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P.O. IDoc not being created

RafaelVieira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've configured all (I think) required steps to trigger IDocs when Creating/Changing PO's.

My requirement is to send them to PI and then to SQL DB and soon as they're created/changed.

I've followed many threads here to get it configured and I'm also following the Michal's book (Mastering IDoc B.S. with PI).

It was done:

NACE configs

> EF (tried to use NEU and tried creating another output type ZSB).

ZSB output type created: General Tab - Access to condition TRUE / Multp. Issuing TRUE / Access sequence 0001 DocType/PurchOrg/Vendor (I'm not sure about its usage and whether it's correct or not) / Prog. Output 'FM06AEND' / Form Routine 'CHANGE_FLAG'. Default Values - Send Immed. / Distr.(ALE) / LS.

Partner Functions - Distrib. (ALE) / LS

Proc. Routines - Distrib. (ALE) / RSNASTED / ALE_PROCESSING

It's added to EF > RMBEF1 > Procedures > Control (Step 100)

Condition Record - Purch. Output Determination: Doc. Type. Using only Doc.Type=NB / Funct=LS / Medium=A / Dat=4

In our WE20, Part. Type LS, I created in the Outbound paramts. the ORDCHG and ORDERS with corresponding port, ORDERS05 and EF / ZSB / ME10/ME11(respectively).

When creating a new PO or changing an existing one, no IDocs can be seen at WE02.

Don't know where else I could check to get it working.

Please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member303666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

first we need to tregger the idoc to using the t code we 19....after treggerd the idoc we can see the i doc status in we02 or we 05....out bound 03 is success

ecc side

t code we 19

enere the values

trigger the i doc

regards,

kesava

RafaelVieira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi KESAVA123,

tks for your answer but sending a test IDoc and/or which status means success is not the question this thread is about.

Please, read the thread entirely to better understand the issue.

Edited by: rvsilvax on Jul 20, 2011 10:20 PM

former_member303666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

in this case u need check back ground jobs with respective this idoc....if back gound fails in production, then no idocs will be created in we02 r we05.

regards,

kesava

RafaelVieira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

What do you mean?

Which background job?

I'm developing, how am i supposed to check something in production?

What relation has background jobs with the ME22N during PO sending and triggerind IDocs?

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

do you have functiuonal knowledge? i think some thing misisng in the functiona configuration.

better to take help from functional Team they will help you .

for testing purpuse if you want to trigger IDoc then fowllow below steps

enter trasaction code WE19 and Enter IDoc basic type, it will show IDoc structure there you can enter some values and select inbound processing in this case IDoc will reach PI.

Regards,

Raj

former_member183909
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Have you checked you have a NAST table record for the PO and output type ?

Check that the Purchase Order has the output type - and check the processing log for it.

Go to ME22N enter in your Order and then GoTo Messages - do you see your output type ? If so check the log against it - if the output type is not there then try to enter it in ...this will tell you.

RafaelVieira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

No, I'm doing everything through google and sdn.

I think I cannot count on functional people as well =/

As I can see, looks like all configurations were done, and the IDocs are not being generated. I appreciate if you could suggest something regarding the functional configs to be checked to get it done.

thank you!

RafaelVieira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Jonny, what should I check in the NAST table?

I have these information there:

App	Object key	Msg Type	Partner	Role	Med
EF	4500078279	NEU		100064	BA	A
EF	4500078279	NEU		100064	LF	5
EF	4500078279	ZSB		100064	BA	A
EF	4500078279	ZSB		100064	RS	A

Order status field - Not processed

Output ZSB (that I created for Purchase Order)

Medium - A

Function is set to 'OA' and partner = '100064' Lang = 'EN'

Tried to put the Function='LS' and got the message 'Partner 100064 does not exist for partner function LS'. When trying to put LS without partner number, it requires a partner number.

It looks pretty self explaining message but I think that, as I'm not sending it to a Vendor partner, I just cannot put a VN function (as the How-To tells to do), so I put this LS with no partner number. I don't know if I'm doing that wrong, although the messages confirms that.

Processing log button shows 'No processing log exists' message.

In the end, I got a green icon message at footer - No communication data has been defined for transmission medium A

Please advice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

looks like condition records have not been maintained ...i.e need to specify values for combination of vender and porg.(some combination based on the access condition fields selected in NACE) needs to be maintained...

if your PO contains /matches the values specified in condition record then the output type should be selected and as result idoc shoulod generate...

so check condition records maintained for the vendor with which you have created IDOC.

HTH

Rajesh

RafaelVieira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Do you have any idea on how I can do/check that or a step by step, something like that?

tks for your help.

RafaelVieira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

No one has any comment to help fixing that?

I tried to check some possible configs and anything helped me to trigger the IDocs.

The config. looks good, as per many threads and Michal's book. Somehow, in the next day, I could see in the same PO Output screen (ME22N, Messages button) that it was changed:

Output= ZSB (PO)

Function = LS (Logical System)

Partner = AAA

Lang. = EN

It was added the following record:

Output= ZSB (PO)

Function = PI (Invoice Party)

Partner = AAA

Lang. = EN

With no record generated in IDoc monitor.

I changed the item quantity and saved the PO and an IDoc was triggered and reached PI (obviously, with error for missing m.mapping).

I'm just trying to figure out what is really required to do before finding functional help (once I don't have one available here).

Please advice.

RafaelVieira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Could someone please give me some extra details about that?

I'm asking help to functional area to get it triggering IDocs, so could you explain with details what exactly is required?

tks

RafaelVieira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

It's missing MN05 configs only.

Now it's working.