cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading of SAPSSEXC SAPCLUST SAPPOOL package error during ABAP Import Stage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am trying to Install SAP ERP 2005 SR2 on Windows Server 2003, MS SQL Server 2005 and java jsdk1.4.2_17-x64 (also tried jsdk1.4.2_32-x64) on a 64 bit machine. I have 4 GB RAM and 250GB HDD space.

I have copied all the Software locally to my machine and did keep 22500 MB virtual memory. I made sure all the SQL services are running also. I have tried installing by changing number of parallel processes from 3 to 1 also.

During ABAP import stage I keep getting error "Migration manager exists with error code 103" look import_monitor.java.log file.

Log Import_monitor.java.log contains 3 errors

1. Loading of SAPSEXEC import pakage:error

2. Loading of SAPCLUST import pakage:error

3. Loading of SAPPOOL import pakage:error

Log on SAPSEXEC says

Error when retrieving table description of physical table DOKCLU

Error when retrieving physical nametab for table DOKCLU

erro Data conversion failed. rc = 2

I have studied the forums previous posts most of them were pointing to Oracle Table listener being stopped or increasing the share pool size or increasing the tablespace but I have kept autogrowth to unlimited on my SQL server. Some friends also suggested changing the Java version - please help me if incase I need go for lower version of java?

Any hints would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot for the help.

Regards

Sri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I was installing SAP IDES Healthcare software.Selecting the Non Unicode option during the installation solved my issue.

Thanks for the support.

Regards

Srini

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

- Did you install SQL Server from the SAP media using "sql4vbs" script?

- did you install the latest Service pack and cumulative update for SQL Server?

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marcus,

We did SQL server installation from MS SQL Server DVD not from SAP media. We did not get any errors when we installed Solution Manager, XI and other ECC IDES systems like this. Do you think I need install SQL server from SAP media only?

I did not apply any cumulative service pack. Please could you help me with SNote number?

This is a fresh installation.

In one of the forums suggested me to update (R3load, R3ldctl, R3szchk) - I did download latest from service market place but could not find the path where I need to update them. I did made search for these files on IDES installation master dump but could not find the file.

I tried changing the .TSK file but still no luck.

Thanks for responding. Any suggestion would be great help.

With Regards

Sri

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> We did SQL server installation from MS SQL Server DVD not from SAP media. We did not get any errors when we installed Solution Manager, XI and other ECC IDES systems like this. Do you think I need install SQL server from SAP media only?

SAP systems require a certain patch level of the SQL Server. The media that comes with the installation has that level. If you don't have it you may get errors.

> I did not apply any cumulative service pack. Please could you help me with SNote number?

Those are downloaded from the Microsoft site.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marcus,

I did install SQL server 2005 from the DVD which I got from SAP and did cumulative update also from Microsoft site. I tried re installing the SAP again today but no luck I am still getting the same error.

Any other help would greatly appreciated.

Thanks for taking some time and helping me.

Regards

Srini

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the error in all three packages the same? Pointing to table DOKCLU?

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marcus,

Thanks for responding.

1. import_monitor.java.log

Loading of 'SAPSSEXC' import package: ERROR

Import Monitor jobs: running 1, waiting 1, completed 15, failed 2, total 19.

Loading of 'SAPPOOL' import package: ERROR

Import Monitor jobs: running 1, waiting 1, completed 15, failed 2, total 19.

Loading of 'SAPCLUST' import package: ERROR

2. SAPSEXEC.log

Tables: DOKCLU, DOKHL, T512CLU

Error Message

myCluster (63.18.Imp): 657: error when retrieving table description for physical table DOKCLU.

myCluster (63.18.Imp): 658: return code received from nametab is 32

myCluster (63.18.Imp): 295: error when retrieving physical nametab for table DOKCLU.

SAPPOOL.log

Tables: ARCH_NUM, FINK, A004, K9001, M_VMCFA, SFIA,T449U

Error Message:

failed to read short nametab of table T449U (rc=32)

(CNVPOOL) conversion failed for row 0 of table VARKEY = 〰u2030u2020u2020u2020u2020u2020u2020u2020u2020u2020u2020u2020u2020u2020u2020u2020u2020u2020u2020u2020u2020u2020u2020u2020

(CNV) ERROR: data conversion failed. rc = 2

SAPCLUST.log

Tables: AABLG, CDCLS, DSYO1, DSYO2, EDI40, KOCLU, REGUC, RFMHN, SFHOA

Error Message:

myCluster (63.18.Imp): 657: error when retrieving table description for physical table SFHOA.

myCluster (63.18.Imp): 658: return code received from nametab is 32

myCluster (63.18.Imp): 295: error when retrieving physical nametab for table SFHOA.

(CNV) ERROR: data conversion failed. rc = 2

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Can anybody help me?

Yesterday I tried the installation again on a fresh system but I got the same error at ABAP import phase. Do you guys think there could be a problem with the Installation SW media I got from SAP?

Thanks for the help.

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

Is it a new installation or system copy? Could you provide DOKCLU.log?

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Orkun Gedik,

Greetings!

How do we install the SAP IDES Health Care?

Is it a system copy method or Standard Installation?

Please advice.

Best Regards,

Prabhu Reddy.