cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic TO creation inmediatly after TR generation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Im doing an stock transfer through MB1B, movement type 301. When we save the document, stock appears in storage type 920 in negative quantity. Like the process does not finished ok.

I think it is a check in customizing, but I could not find it.

In other enviroment, it works ok, goods goes correctly to the other plant and the stock does not appear negative in the storage type 920.

The only difference I could find are two chechboxs in the transfer requirement that is not checked:

Auto.TO creation.

Indicator: Processing complete

Thanks in advance for the help

Regards

Enzo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Its a std process in SAP when you transfer the stock from one plant to another the system reserve the stock at interim storage type 920-Transfer and when you complete the TR>TO>Confirmation then the negative goes off.

In your case Automatic TO creation is not set up properly in Customizing thats y you are getting this issue.

Follow the steps below

For Immediate TO creation

1 OMLR - Set the Automaitc TO indicator A for the Movement type 301 for your warehouse

2 OMLZ - Tick the check boxes TO item can be confirmed immediately & Propose confirmation

Hope it helps

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer.

I checked the costumizing and I could not find differences. But the stock still negative. The process never finished.

Thanks again for the help

Regards

Enzo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in OMLX.

Check whether posting change implemented for that warehouse and the movement type. (SPRO - Logistics Execution - Warehouse Management - Inventory Management - Define Posting Changes

Answers (0)