Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to submit data from multiple Input Ports in single SUBMIT button click

venkata_ramisetti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am in SPS8.

What exactly steps I need to perform to submit data from multiple Input Ports.

I couldn't able to submit One input Form and one Input Table to BAPI data service in single SUBMIT button click.

I debugged the VC application in SPS8.

While debugging, I found that when I click the SUBMIT button in the Input Form, Only data in that Input

form are being passed to the BAPI, But not the Table Form data.

If I click on the SUBMIT button in another Input Table, Only data from that table is being passed to the BAPI, but not the Input form data.

Essentially I need to submit both of them in one SUBMIT button.

Thanks,

Ramakrishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramakrishna,

From the word document that you sent to me the steps you are missing to map the appropriate information into the BAPI is first you are not mapping all data rows into the table input port. To do this double click on the input table view and change your selection mode from single to multiple. Then when you click on your link between the BAPI and your input table you will see a new option appears under data mapping "Mapping Scope" select All Data Rows.

That's the first part of the problem to get the BAPI to recognize both the inputs coming from the form and the table eliminate the submit button from the form. Drag and drop a link from the output port of the table view to the Input port of the BAPI. Double click on the link between the BAPI and the table view and open the expressions editor for the two fields:

1/ Automatic Source

2/ SKIP_ITEMS_WITH_ERROR

On the hierarchical folder structure on the right expand expand the Data Fields node to find the fields from the form and map them accordingly.

Now when you hit the submit button on your table it should pass the BAPI all the parameters from both the form and the table.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

Scott

venkata_ramisetti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Scott,

Thank you very much for your solution.

I could able to do this application in SPS7.

Thanks,

Ramakrishna

Answers (0)