cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Basis VBRP BONBA showing double the value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

In the pricing procedure the rebate basis is carried over to sub total 7 which means that it is stored in VBRP - BONBA. Normally tthe condition value against rebate basis in the billing document is same as that of VBRP-BONBA for a given line item. But only for selected billing documents this value is doubled in the table but not in the document.

for ex I have a billing document 70000516, if I open the billing document pricing screen for item 10, I see the rebate basis value as 18,000.00 USD. But if look in VBRP for the same item, BONBA value shows as 36,000.00 USD.

unfortunately this happened only for 5 billing documents. Nothing is changed in the pricing procedure nor in the condtion type.

Any idea on why this happens only for selected items.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl check if SAP note 161788 helps.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gomatheeswaran

Thanks for your reply, but unfortunately this does not help any further. The rebate functionality works correctly, just that the table VBRP-BONBA has double the value. thats my problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found one interesting configuration in the pricing procedure. The Subtotal field 7 has been assigned to two step numbers.( Rebate basis - step 200) and (Sales price - Step 300). May be because of this the value is cumulated for VBRP-BONBA. But surprisingly this is happening to only selected documents and items. If the configuration is wrong, then should this not happen to all the documents with the same pricing procedure..

I am breaking my head as to why this is happening to only selected documents. Any help with this is appreciated.

Thanks,