cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order same plant different storage location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are doing a sale order for a material that is storage in two storage location.

Storage location A:

2 units

Storage location B:

3 units

We did a sale order for 5 material. Stock availability asigned 5 unit in one position of the purchase order. Then the system create just one delivery for 2 units.

Which procedure or customizing we have to do to get two deliveries, one for each storage location.

Thanks in advance for the help

Regards

Enzo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your requirement my understanding is that you need two create two deliveries based on storage locations which is not possible.

A delivery split based on storage location. Standard we can have split based on different shipping points,different incoterms.

Based on Storage location you need split the delivery.

Which is a work around solution.

Regards,

Saju.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks SAJU SOM

We need to create two deliveries from one sales order, that have quantities for differents storage locations.

Example:

Sales order A: 5 units

We have, 2 in storage location C and 3 in storage location D under same plant. The storages locations are in differents places, so we need two deliveries, one from C and the other one from D.

I suppose that this situation is normal and occurs in many companies.

So, we have to create a sales order with 2 positions, or the system split the deliveries during deliveries creation?

I think the system should split the positions automatically in the sales order creation.

Thanks for your help

Regards

Enzo

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I advice you to move the material from srorage location B to storage location A using movement tpe 311 in t.code MB1B.

Then you can create a single delivery for the material without having to split it.

If you dont have autorization for MB1B, take the help of your MM consultant.

Hope this solves your issue.

Regards

Madhu

Edited by: Madhu Naidu on Jul 15, 2011 8:30 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Two options are there

1) Sale Order will have to be created based on storage location which means for same material code, there will be multiple line items

2) Try with Delivery exit V02V0002

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Enzo... Do you need two deliveries or one delivery.

System doen't split deliveries automaticlly. If you are doing delivery streight from order and if your order has only one line item for 5 then delivery will not take place as none of the Sloc has the required qty. Now for two deliveries you need to create two line items for each Sloc qty and you can enter the S.loc in the slaes order line item itself. And u ahve to delive the order two times for 2 deliveries.

But if u need one delivery split qty. in dlivery screen as per SLOC QTY.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks

DK

HAVE A NICE DAY