cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change sales order delivery priority in CIF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Block the transfer of sales order line delivery priorities values (ECC/R3 field LPRIO) transferred from ECC thru the CIF.

Hard code and assign a value of 1 to the APO delivery priority field (APO field LIFPRIO) upon transfer of sales order line items.

To change prirority I used user exit APOCF010 but it didn't work properly so can anyone let me know which user exit or badi will help me to change the priority.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raghav

What module/ functionality in APO are you trying to influence by modifying the Delivery Priority ?

If you are you trying to use Delivery Priority in GATP for Rules Based ATP/ Product Allocation, refer to OSS note 174969. For Stock Transport Orders, refer to OSS note 821934.

Rishi Menon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

Thanks for your response.

We are using only PPDS in APO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry it was a miss click it was posted.

I checked two sap notes provided by you those are related to customized fields.

My requirement is Delivery priority which is a standard field in sales order in item level go to shipping tab there you will get this field.

In ECC it can be any value but when it is transferred to CIF then we need to hard code it to '1' so I need any BADI or user exit where I can change delivery priority.

Thanks in Advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raghav

When you say APOCF010 is not working correctly, what is the exact problem you are facing ? In which table are you looking ? Have you tried CIF'ing a new sales orders from ECC to APO ?

Also try adding LPRIO to the field catalog (SPRO --> Advanced Planning and Optimization --> Global

Available-to-Promise --> Rules-Based Availability Check --> Define Condition Table (Maintain Field Catalog).

Rishi Menon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rishi,

In user exit I changed table IT_SL_DOC-DLV_PRIO = '01' and IT_SL_DOC_X-DLV_PRIO = 'X'.

but the values are changed to the original value in ECC, when I check the order in APO.

What is the use of adding field in fieldcatlog?

right now priority field is not present in the fieldcatlog mentioned by you.

0 Kudos

Hello Krishna.

How had you finally fixed this issue?