Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refrence notification

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dears

while creating a notiifaction type Q3 I enter a notification number in refrence notification area in refrence documnet tab

but no details is copied to the notification which i creating

to achive this wether we need any custimzation

Pls help

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to create a notificaiton same as previous notification data, try to enter the reference notification number at "initial screen" of transaction QM01.

Entering a reference notification at detail screen means make relationship only and won't copy the notificaiton data.

For example..

You found a quality issue of product during final inspection and made a notificaiton with type 'Q3'. (object was a product.)

And then you found that the root cause was a raw material problem, so you will create new notification with type 'Q2'. (object will be raw material.)

At that time you can make relationship between 'Q3' and 'Q2' notification for further analysis.

Regards

Luke

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure whether its happens and how its happens .....but What is old notification type first of all.?

As I understand it happens with reference objects like PO

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Both are Q3 type notification

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is origianl Q3 material has reference of PO ??

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sir

No i didtn't refrence to any po

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes ,As luke said referncing Notification in notication has different perpose.......but for interest perpose can you try to put PO and all in older notification & check.