cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collective billing through Shipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirment to perform a collective billing based on the shipment document .

Ex If one Shipment document is created with multiple deliveries then it shoud create one billing document .

Can any one help us how toachieve this reqquirment.

Thanks

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day,

I am insteressed in your question as we are working on a similar issue.

Our business-case is: We deliver to customers (point of sales) within Europe. The customs clearance (IOR importer of record) is however not an the customers name. We act in the common market with our own entitity (we registered for VAT in Germany)

The question for the billing (as I found your question) is:

1. we pack and delivery directly to the POS (thus ship to customer (POS)

2. customs invoice to our Tax regisration address

- however, we have to consolidate all the shipments of the day to one single invoice.

Can you give me the hint, based on your experience out of your question?

I understand the function "Sammelrechnung" and function VF04 - but I do not see the full picture

I appreciate the answers - Hansrudolf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to

IMG >> Logistics execution >> Transportation >> Shipment >> Define and assign activity profile

Then for your shipment type enter any activity name in any column like

0001- Indiv.Shipment Road - ZBilling (in at completion coloumn) then click on maintain then on next screen tickmark to

Carry out goods issue posting during save

Carry out billin

and save Now when you create shipment and then set status at completion and save PGI and billing will happen in background

Note : for billing bill to and payer should be same otherwise system will split invoice

kapil

0 Kudos

Hi Raj!

First.... if you want to do one collective billling, make shure that all the deliveries included in the shipment are for the same customer or invoice responsible. To have one invoice from deliveries included in one shipment, you can use the VF04, select this deliveries and press collective billing button. For that, the deliveries needs to are acording to the split billing routin.

Marina.