cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Credit Note Invoice Ref. (BSEG-REBZG) with original billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I would like to update the field Invoice Reference (BSEG-REBZG) on my credit note with the original SD billing document number.

The business process is:

1. We create a Credit Memo Request with reference to the SD order number through transaction code VA01. (I also tried to create it with reference directly to the billing document)

2. We create a Credit Memo with reference to Credit memo request through transaction VF01 and the accounting document is created accordingly.

I have tried several combinations in the setup of the Copy Control (VTFA and VTFF) without success.

Please let me know how to solve the issue.

Best regards

Birgit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If with copy rules it becomes so difficult or impossible, see Note 301077 - User exits for the interface to accounting, with these enhancements you can do it. Think that the interface ACCIT transfer to BSEG.

Regards,

Eduardo

Edited by: E_Hinojosa on Jul 15, 2011 1:13 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Had you created the credit memo with reference to billing document you could have maintained copy controls in VTFF under Header Reference number.

In case you dont have return delivery for your returns, why dont you create a credit memo using the invoice itself.

In your case you will have to do this with the help of an enhancement.

Check user exit RV60AFZC for this and take the help of your ABAPer on the same.

Regards,

Amit