cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order posting date?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

i am basically bw consultant, i need to enhance the POSTING DATE of the particular SALES DOCUMENT. can you please provide me the related table for POSTING DATE and in which screen i can see the SALES DOCUMENT and POSTING DATE.

is creation date (VBAK-ERDAT) nothing but posting date?

if not plz suggest me the field and the table also with screen where i can see the posting date.

Regards

venuscm

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can see in header data, as date of creation of the record (field not editable), so, VBRK-ERDAT = sy-datum.

You can see it in the dynpro SAPMV45A-4301

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto the T.Code SE16.Enter the table Name as "BSID".

Here pass the Sales order number(10 digits/preceeded by zeros if not 10 digits) into the field "Assignment(ZUONR)".

Execute.

Get the value for Posting Date from the field "BUDAT(Posting Date in the Document)".

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi krishna,

I tried in BSID but no luck.

regards

venuscm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sales Order posting date is nothing but Date on Which Record Was Created

ie as mentioned by is VBAK-ERDAT and it is always fetching the system date.

Regards,

Saju.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

What my question is CREATED DATE is nothing but POSTING DATE?

can i use VBAK-ERDAT as posting date?

Regards

Venuscm

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please understand that Posting Date is the date on which the field gets populated in FI. No sale order data would be populated to FI. Only after saving the billing document, the relevant data gets populated in FI.

Having said this, you can should check in BKPF table for posting date which can be your FKDAT from VBRK.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for the reply, and what is the link between VBRK and VBAP VBEP.

because i have SALES ORDER(VBELN) from VBEP.

Regards

venuscm

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can change the setting fo these dates with copy rules (how to copy some date from SO to other SD documents as invoices).

You can also change the settings to FI document from invoice with enhancements if customizing tools don't give the possibility to do (see Note 301077 - User exits for the interface to accounting).

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the Business process of creating Invoice.Is it order related/Delivery related billing?

If it is order related billing,pass the sales order number into VBFA table into the field "Preceeding Document".Get the invoice number from Follow-on Document.

If it is Delivery-related Billing,pass teh same into the specified field and get teh delivery number and passs this Deliver number into Preceeding dsocument and get the invoice number.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes you are right, VBAK-ERDAT is nothing but the doc creation date.

You can find this in VA03 transaction code in header datasales tabcreated on field.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Madhu