cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Investment Mgmt - Problem in Roll-up of Plan values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

We have created a program for the current fiscal year, ARs created and based on the cost estimation, roll-up executed and copied into budget and then measure created and distributed it.

As the measures created will be used in the next fiscal year also as the projects may run in multiple years... the client is asking that they have to submit the plan values for the next fiscal year for getting the management approval. As the ARs are already converted into measures, I tried creating a cost plan (in CJ40) against a version and tried to roll-up (IM34) by selecting the WBS element check box (only), but these values are not getting rolled-up to Positions. Where I made a mistake ? I assume if the WBS elements / Order fields are available in the Roll-up transaction means system should allow me to roll-up the measure value also and not only the AR values ?

Await your guidance and thanks in advance.

Regards,

VInodh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether the WBS Elements are assigned to the IM node. If not, add them as assignments and then try the roll-up functionality.

Regards

Sreekanth

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you used the correct cost plan version for the roll-up in IM34?

Regards,

Syed Ammar Zaheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Once you release your AR, you cannot do any kind of changes in your appropriation request.

If you haven't released your AR, then create a new variant and assign it to the new year version and roll-up for the next carry forwarded year, then it will come in your planned cost in the new year program.

Else, you can updated your new year planned cost at the IM program level manually in the IM35.

Thanks & Regards,

Punith.