cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RBBP_NOTIFICATION_OFFAPP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

has anyone experienced problems with the emails generated from program RBBP_NOTIFICATION_OFFAPP?

The emails that are being generated do not ohave the overview of the shopping cart contained in the body of the mail.

Regards

Chris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Chris,

The program RBBP_OFFLINE_EVAL is used to perform the offline approval by a background user such as the WF-BATCH. The email notification is created by RSWUWFMLEC and sent by report RSCONN01.

Follow these steps and this should let you see the overview of the SC in the body of the mail.

Hope that helps !!!

PLease assign points for helpfull answers

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chris -

I am having the same problem with the program RBBP_NOTIFICATION_OFFAPP. The shopping cart details are not visible when the mail is sent out. Could you please post how you resolved the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

in order for the text to be visible in HTML format the user used to run the report must have an output device specified in their user master record.

Regards

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chris -

Thanks for the quick response. I tried executing the report with LOCL as the output and still I dont see the shopping basket details (i.e if I had 3 items in the shopping basket I should be seeing all those listed).

Any other suggestions will be highly appreciated. I want the output to look similar to the output from the report RSWUWFMLEC.

Thanks in advance.

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I raised this with SAP Development and was told that because you can now include the SC info as an attachment they removed the summary of the shopping cart.

If you want to do offline approval you have to run the new report as it will no longer work with report RSWUWFMLEC.

Regards

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chris,

Thanks again for the quick response. Please let me know how can I send SC info as an attachment? In the report RBBP_NOTIFICATION_OFFAPP I checked the "Attach Document Attachments" and it did not send the SC info in the attachment. In fact I did not get any attachments.

Thanks in advance.

Venkat

JohnnyKeogh
Explorer
0 Kudos

As you may be aware RBBP_NOTIFICATION_OFFAPP is the new program that

controls the email notification for SRM 5.0.

The BBBP_OFFLINE_APP_BADI BAdI and the MAIL_CREATE method are available for manipulating the email. (reference note 934749)

Please see the documenation for this BADI to fix your problem.

Regards,

Johnny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

you have to give the users access to read attachments, this is held in the following authorisation object

BBP_PD_SC and the activity is 33.

Regards

Chris