cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removal of Exp.Type from Drop down in PR05

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am not able to remove unwanted Expense type from the drop down list in PR05 how can i do it and

Even after trip is approved and settled it can be changed how can we restrict this, client wants cost centres to be default in PR05. Please advise how can i do these.

early reply is highly appreciable and helpful

Thanks in advance

Sanm

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To remove unwanted Expense Type from Drop Down list, please remove the unwanted expense types from IMG-Financial Accounting-Travel Management-Travel Expenses-Dialog and Travel Expenses Control-Dialog Control-Restrict Travel Expense Types for Trip Schemas.

In the authorization object P_TRAVL we change the field AUTHF to restrict changes to approved trip. Please refer the below thread on restriction of changes to trip:

Regarding default cost center please refer the below thread:

Regards,

Kiron Kumar T.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru,

Thank you for your suggesion

am not getting the "Restrict Travel Expense type for trip schema" under "Dialogue Control" node please guide me its related table name

Thanks

Sanm

0 Kudos

Hi there

Its V_T706S_RECEIPT !!

It does depend on which release you are on however as this came with 602 + (SAPK-60205INEAHR.)

Kind regards

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you solved

advice me how can i restrict on changing of Approved and settled trip (not transfered to FI) now system is allowing to change the trip even if it is approved and settled

Thanks

Sanm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try what was already given by me (authorization object P_TRAVL).

Regards,

Kiron Kumar T.

0 Kudos

In addition to the authorizations as Kiron suggested you can customize your trip status in PE03 using TRVPA and feature "WRP" which might be useful too!

(and have a look at this thread too -

)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we have restricted user wise authorisation in object P_TRAVL , AUTHF as:

Create for User X (Cannot Change) user

Change & Settle to User Y ( Cannot Approve & Create) Pre Audit

Approve & Display to User Z (Cannot Created change & Settle) HOD

Now the issue is as pre-audit settles the Trip then no one should change the Trip, but system allows User Y (Pre-Audit) to change the Trip how we can restrict this Pls. guide me (After Approval Changes can be made but after settle changes should not happen)

Thanks

Sanm

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

You can also restrict expense type by schema via table V_T706S_RECEIPT as well as restricting with authorizations after settlment, if you want this for portal view though it is only possible with WD_ABAP pages and with FIN_TRAVEL_1 business function activated.