cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

related to BOM issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi every one,

I am having a problem with the BOM items "when we r raising a sales order we raised with the 5 items with the header and also we are having 5 subitems in the item but in header only one item is conformed and in item 5 items r conformed but when we raised a delivery with reference to the sales order it is delivering one as both header and also in subitem when we r raising again delivery document its taking all the sub items seperately in the delivery"

Can u plz suggest.

Edited by: matturushiva on Jul 14, 2011 12:01 PM

Edited by: matturushiva on Jul 14, 2011 12:02 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sd ,

thanks for ur replys

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shiva,

I am bit confused for exactly what you want to say. Please edit it and post it again.

just say:

Bom Main :

Bom Sub items:

in Delivery whts the problem

In Billing whats the problem

is there any error message: Yes /No

if yes what is that.=

Then I can solve it I suppose.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am having a problem with the bom item .

Ex:bom main item:10,20,30,40,50,

Bom suib item :60,70, 80, 90,100.

in this issue when i am raising a sales order conformed order quantity in Bom main item is only one

but in sub items all 5 items are conformed.

now the problem is when i am raising a delivering with reference to delivery its taking 1(10) main item and 1(60) sub item. up to now its ok.

But when i r raising a delivery with reference to the same sales order it is delivering remaining subitems(70,80,90,100).

with out having a 20,30,40,50 main bom items.

how it is happening can u plz suggest

regards,

shiva

Edited by: matturushiva on Jul 15, 2011 3:02 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Check what is the item category for the main items 20,30,40,50. Check whether the item category is relevant for schedule llines(open the item category in VOV7 and see whether field "Schedule lines allowded " is ticked or not. if ticked check what is the schedlue line category for the main items and open the schedule line category in vov5 and see whether the field "Item Relevant for delivery" is activated or not.

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Can you try to re frame your question. Try to explain the issue in detail and if possible give the examples.

Thanks,

Srini